BMW N54 SINGLE TURBO KIT RELEASE
After much success with our N55 Turbo Kits, the Speedtech N54 Turbo Kit is finally here!
Similar to our N55 manifold, we designed the N54 manifold to not sacrifice on anything. Maximum bend radii, flow simulation, stress analysis, thermal cycling analysis… This manifold design takes an OEM approach to making huge power.
Manifold/downpipe/dumppipe arrangement advantages:
- Efficient flowpath with consistent boost control
- Keeps wastegate cold-side in cool air for reliability and easy spring changes
- Places O2 sensors in ideal location to keep sensor body temps down to prolong life and allow easy access for service.
- Fewest joints and welds for leak free, trouble free operation
- Provides ample clearance from all hot-side components
- Allows use of stock motor mount isolator
In order to create the most efficient flow path into and out of the compressor, custom silicone tubing, combined with mandrel formed aluminum tubing is used.
Stainless steel downpipe and wastegate dump, crafted with mandrel bends, tig welds, and cnc flanges.
FACTORY FIT AND FINISH
Clean engine bay, keeping the heat down low and out of the way, just like the factory intended. Lots of room for a generous sized air filter (important to minimize pressure delta across filter, as small filters can create pressure drops and increased turbo bearing wear, shortening the life of your turbo). Note – it is possible to keep the coolant overflow tank in original location, we just prefer moving it to give a cleaner look, and allow more airflow on turbo side of engine.
Currently verified on E8X and E9X, both AWD and RWD
MULTIPLE TURBOCHARGER OPTIONS
Decisions, decisions…. Choose from over 20 options from the best turbo manufacturers. With both T3 and T4 manifolds, you have many options:
- SX-E LINE: 252, 257, 362, 363, 364, 366 & 369
- GT: 3071R BB, 3076R BB & 3582R BB
- GTW: 3476 JB, 3684R BB & 3884R BB
- GTX: 3071R GEN II, 3567R GEN II, 3076R GEN II, 3582R GEN II, 3584RS GEN II & 4088R BB
- 6176E MFS & 6776E MFS
- 5558, 5858, 5862, 6262 & 6266 CEA JB
- 5558, 5862, 6062, 6266, 6466, 6870, 6875 CEA GEN II
INCLUDED IN THE COMPLETE KIT
- Turbo of your choice (T3 or T4 from BW, Precision, Garrett)
- Cast Exhaust Manifold (divided for twin scroll), non-ceramic or ceramic coated options, single wastegate port (fully divided), O2 bungs (N54 version)
- TiAL MVR or Turbosmart Hypergate wastegate
- Tig welded 3” stainless steel downpipe
- Tig welded 1.75” stainless steel wastegate pipe
- RH engine mount support bracket, for use with stock isolator to maintain vehicle NVH
- Billet aluminum coolant manifold
- Silicone coolant hose from pump to block/manifold
- Stainless braided oil feed hose
- Billet aluminum oil drain manifold, fitting, hose
- Billet aluminum oil and coolant block fittings and plugs
- Billet aluminum intercooler adapter (stock style connection)
- Silicone inlet hose (turbo to air filter)
- Silicone boost pipe (turbo to intercooler)
- Stainless steel V-band clamp
- Required fasteners and hose clamps
- Air Filter
- Full instructions with pictures
Please note – to keep pricing as low as possible, N54 kits are being made in batches. Lead time is typically 6 to 8 weeks.
- Vehicle configuration: 2010 335i. Speedtech Stage 3 Turbo Kit with BW SX-E 364 (8776) Speedtech Port Injection.
- Boost set at 29psi
- 810whp, 724wtq
- Spool-up by 3500rpm on a low cost reliable journal bearing BorgWarner capable of 850whp!!!
UPDATE: ALL SPOTS HAVE BEEN RESERVED FOR BATCH KITS AT INTRO PRICING. CURRENT PRICING AS OF DECEMBER 14, 2018 IS LISTED BELOW.
PRICING AND OPTIONS